A smarter way for independent business professionals to manage healthcare costs.
The Financial Professional Benefits Center is a captive strategy designed exclusively for self-employed small business owners.
- A range of plans to meet your financial and family needs
- Major medical plans
- Go to your doctor - or a PPO doctor
- Ancillary coverages also available
- Enroll when it’s convenient for you
- Secure online enrollment platform
Learn more! Check out the video below.
Take control of your healthcare costs.
Self-employed financial professionals now have an alternative to private and exchange plans. When you establish a self-funded plan for your business of one, you and your dependents can get great care and save money.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Business Owners may establish their own health plan for themselves and their dependents.
- Financial professionals must have a CRD number.
- No association membership required.
- Please note: You may be asked to answer health questions to qualify for plans. For the business captive plan and other medical plans you must have a federal Tax ID.