A smarter way for independent business professionals to manage healthcare costs.
The Financial Professional Benefits Center is a captive strategy designed exclusively for self-employed small business owners.
- Alternative to private and exchange plans
- National Physicians PPO or go to any doctor
Cost may be business tax deductible
(always confirm with tax professional)
- Three major medical model plan designs; HSA eligible options
- Plan designs include dental and vision for 2022
Take control of your healthcare costs.
Self-employed financial professionals now have an alternative to private and exchange plans. When you establish a self-funded plan for your business of one, you and your dependents can get great care and save money.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Business Owners may establish their own health plan for themselves and their dependents.
- Business must have a Federal Tax ID.
- Financial professionals must have a CRD number.
- No association membership required.
- Applicants must answer a short medical questionnaire to screen for major medical issues. Want more details? See FAQs